Page 1 of 2
Makes: 20-25 Puris
- 2 cups Butterfly Premium Atta
- 4 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt (or per taste)
- 3/4 cup lukewarm water
- 2 cups vegetable oil for deep frying
- In a large bowl, mix Butterfly Premium Atta, add lukewarm water, 1 tsp oil, salt to dough and mix until the dough becomes soft and smooth.
- Make lime sized balls out of the dough.
- Using a rolling pin, roll these balls into flat small rounds.
- Deep fry in oil.
- Puri’s can be eaten with any side-dish. Combines best with potato stir fry.
- Next >>