Page 1 of 3
1. Marshmallow Popcorn Bars
Makes: 24 bars
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, plus more for the dish
- 1/2 cup Butterfly popcorn kernels
- 1 bag marshmallows
- In a large, heavy-bottomed pot (with a lid), place oil and about 3 Butterfly popcorn kernels.
- Heat over medium-high heat until a kernel pops. Add remaining popcorn; cover.
- Once corn begins to pop, shake pot constantly over heat.
- When popping slows, remove pot from heat and transfer popcorn to a serving bowl.
- Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Fold in the Popped Butterfly popcorns until coated. Press into the prepared dish and let sit for 10 minutes before cutting into 24 bars
- Next >>